Elevate your style with this eco crew-neck sweatshirt. The sweatshirt has a chic, crisp look and will go great with both casual and more dressed-up outfits. Made of organic and recycled materials, this sweatshirt is durable, comfy, and extra soft.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 350 g/m² (10.3 oz/yd²)
• Relaxed fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem, and bottom hem
• Single-needle topstitch at neck collar
• Double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside herringbone back neck tape
• Self-fabric half moon at back neck
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
In partnership with Girls Rock London (GRL) the award-winning charity based in Hackney, Fame Design proudly presents the GRL x Fame Design Collection.
GRL provides high-quality music programming for young and adult women, trans, and non-binary people, with a specific focus on increasing access for people who face barriers to participation. GRL’s vision is of a world where girls, women, trans, and non-binary people are powerful and can achieve their potential. GRL’s mission is to amplify their voices through music-making and community-building.