Please read the item description carefully and refer to the measurements in the size guide to ensure you select your best fit!
This boxy fit hoodie is roomier than the curved fit hoodie in the shoulders, sleeves and body length. Comfy and practical, it’ll become your everyday favorite. It’s extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it’s the perfect eco-friendly choice.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
Note that we show the EU sizes for Stanley/Stella products. The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
In partnership with Girls Rock London (GRL) the award-winning charity based in Hackney, Fame Design proudly presents the GRL x Fame Design Collection.
GRL provides high-quality music programming for young and adult women, trans, and non-binary people, with a specific focus on increasing access for people who face barriers to participation. GRL’s vision is of a world where girls, women, trans, and non-binary people are powerful and can achieve their potential. GRL’s mission is to amplify their voices through music-making and community-building.